Old July 29th 06, 04:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
MThomas[_3_]

Default Astro Hacks book

"Florian" wrote in message
It's not worth the money I paid so I returned for full refund after
scanning the pages that actually are useful. Now that was a HACK!

I'd call that theft. But i guess not really illegal if you don't publish
your scans. I had the book as well but after i found it didn't really suit
me i sold it and didn't keep copies for myself. I would highly recommend
the book to relative newcomers to astronomy.
-Florian

PS: Why does the topic of this book keep coming up so often?

Ask sam wormley