Old July 29th 06, 03:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Florian[_1_]

Default Astro Hacks book

It's not
worth the money I paid so I returned for full refund after scanning the
pages that actually are useful. Now that was a HACK!

I'd call that theft. But i guess not really illegal if you don't publish your scans. I had the book as well but after i found it didn't really suit me i sold it and didn't keep copies for myself. I would highly recommend the book to relative newcomers to astronomy.

-Florian

PS: Why does the topic of this book keep coming up so often?