Old April 14th 21, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

And yet you think an infinite number of point sources act
like a point.

How can you say that? I never said or implied anything of the sort.

We get the increasing idea you dont really know anything much.

Speak for yourself. I certainly know a hell of a lot more than you.

You hold many strong opinions that are "obviously true" and
"stand on their own".

Yes and I'm prepared to defend them. Why don't you engage in an argument about any of them?

Which is good because any 2 of them contradict each other
as well as most of accepted science and logic.

Rubbish ! You'll have to explain this.