Old April 14th 21, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

wrote:
BTW, since you mentioned it, I'm very familiar with C14 dating. I strongly suspect you are not. In any case it's not applicable to ideas and concepts.

And yet you think an infinite number of point sources act
like a point.

We get the increasing idea you dont really know anything much.

Amusingly the OP has more chance of being correct than your grab
bag of what you think is "science".

Some of your readers may know an old math prof -- let me call him
Rene -- who used to rail against what he called "fact spitters".
People that had memorised an odd collection of factoids but were
unable to rub any 2 of them together to see which ones contradicted.

Seems Prof Rene had run across many of these people teaching college
math because they passed exams but were totally helpless in
imagining anything new or meaningful. Jr college generally
relies on knowlege of factoids from highschool, but when people
get to 3rd year or so they start failing because they actually
havent learned to think.

I imagine many of the fact spitters could recite off a list of 18th century
pseudo science without knowing what happened to it in the
subsquent centuries after they invented telescopes and computers.

--
You know you're a hillbilly if #42:
You hold many strong opinions that are "obviously true" and