Old April 14th 21, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

wrote:
It's not everyday you can carbon date some poster's boring ideas but
in this case we can determine your ideas stopped evolving in
the mid 18th century.

Ah, your typical moronic coment.
What happens if you have an infinite universe?

You obviously haven't got a clue.

I think we all have a clue. The idea has been debunked for the
past 250 years by bright people not to mention observationally
invalidated.

The only thin I lay awake at night wondering is in
a univers infinite in time and space and everything happening
an infinite number of times someplace and every idea
equally likely to be true or false right here, is this part of it the
one where Elvis was a space alien or not and is still alive
an working in my local Walmart?

--
[Invalid Self Reference!]
Jackasses can be naysayers because it doesn't require any knowledge or