Old April 10th 21, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

wrote:
Noting all the drivel under this posting, thought I'd add some summarizing ideas :

The universe is infinite in both time and space. It has no shape in any usual sense, and is without bounds or limits of any kind. Very easy to prove this.

It wasn't created. It always was and will always be. There was always a yesterday and tomorrow.

There is NO GOD !

The great thing about posting a bunch of "it is impossible that " statements
is -- you cant have proved any of them even to yourself so
are proving you are an unreliable source of information.
Saves having to put a sign on your head.

--
'Liars say "I am not a crook" rather than "I am honest" '
Liars use short sentences, the past tense and negative statements