Old July 6th 03, 11:21 PM
David Higgins

Default now: racing fuel, and other gas producers

we used the local pump 100 octane ($4.50/gal ouch!)

$4.50/gal is cheap, as compared to Baghdad Bob's, which
when purchased in the handy 6 oz container costs about
$105.60 per gallon. I highly recommend one purchase the
stuff by the case, which will drop your price to under
$72 per gallon. :-)

On a slightly more serious note, I'm rather fond of this
sauce: http://www.peppers.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=359
which is available by the gallon for $20.00. So far,
I've purchased three gallons of the stuff. It won't
substitute for fuel, however (too chunky).