Old July 11th 18, 07:23 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Professor from second-rate university thinks he's going to time travel

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 8:34:10 PM UTC-6, RichA wrote:
I'm surprised this guy isn't at the Institute for Advanced Study...not really.

I would tend to agree with Lee Smolin: time really does pass, and as Arthur C.
Clarke said, time travel "is a fit subject for fantasy, not science".

Still, your title made me think of an old science-fiction story about a failed
attempt by a scientist at Unknown University to solve the terrorism problem by
nipping it in the bud.

John Savard