Old December 4th 12, 03:52 AM posted to alt.usage.english,sci.astro
Guy Barry

Default Astronomy scoop from Sydney Morning Herald.

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...

On Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:24:38 -0000, Guy Barry wrote:

As someone struggling with WLM 15, I have the greatest sympathy.

My advice to people in this fix: stop using a screwdriver to drive a
nail. There are plenty of free and excellent hammers out there.

"Doctor, it hurts when I do this!"
"Then don't."

Actually my only real objection to WLM 15 is that it doesn't quote
automatically, but I've become quite proficient at putting the quote symbols
in by hand. (In a way it's a good thing, because it means I pay more
attention to who said what.)

--
Guy Barry