Old April 18th 06, 09:21 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.astronomy

Default CNotM NOMINATION: When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

tomcat wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
tomcat wrote:

Brad, they are so far inside the box they don't even see the walls.
Their minds twist and turn, squirming in the turmoil, unable to
understand anything that doesn't come from Big Brother. They even

have
to think twice and believe that they just thought once. First they
have to believe the initial lie then they have to believe the coverup
lie, even when the lies contradict each other. Such is the life of

the
. . . Borg.

tomcat

This has been displaying a negative clue gradient for quite some time
now, I think it is time to see well he shapes up against the masters.
I nominate tomcat for Clueless Newbie of the Month, April 2006.

Any seconds?

I have been on the Usenet for a decade, under various handles.

So has Ca... er .. Art.

Double-A

You almost let the "Carl" out of the bag!

H.J.

Almost!

You know the name Carl is often translated into English as Charles,
a.k.a. Chuck.

Imagine that, two Chuck's in the group!

Double-A

Art,
the "Newbie" is . . . you.

I just wish you would deal with ideas and concepts, not vicious
unwarranted attacks. That you don't deal with ideas makes me suspect
that maybe you . . . can't.

tomcat