Old April 18th 06, 06:51 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Default When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

John Griffin,
As per usual, my math often sucks, but otherwise I'm still right, and
I'm not even going the least bit postal like yourself (aka "Have you
stopped beating your neighbor's wife?")

Thanks for your math assistance, which unfortunately doesn't seem to
include your estimate (must be too complicated for you to figure out).

Adjusting the trajectory of a relatively small asteroid so as to
impacting our moon is actually quite doable, and yet I've notiiced that
you still haven't provided us with your swag.

I'd asked; what's your best calculations (specific to the direction
and micro meter/s), that the moon velocity should be shifted by such a
nifty asteroid impact?

The impact energy is not at all as you've previously stipulated as
merely 1/2e12 the worth of the moon. I believe it's roughly worth half
of 4.6e10 X V2. If made to arrive at 10 km/s = 2.3e18 kg.

If taking a mere 10% = .23e18 kg of applied Dv force. Therefore
7.35e22/0.23e18 = 320,000:1 which should cause our moon's velocity to
measurably shift by some slight amount/year. Why is it that your best
swag can't manage to say by how much?

I've got the maximum possible velocity shift currently pegged at being
worthy of 0.15646e-12 m/s

Of course that's good for 60*60*24*365 seconds per year = 31.536e6 *
0.15646e-12 = 4.8e-6 m/yr.

As you've previously stipulated, it shouldn't hardly matter if we
impacted our moon with 1000 times as much force. Thus no possible harm
and only good accomplished by having tried.

About taking photographs on the moon; why don't you get Kodak corporate
to prove me wrong?
Your pathetic response tells me that you still haven't got squat to
work with.

Why are you so afraid of folks learning the truth, that we did NOT
quite walk on the moon?
"Have you stopped beating your neighbor's wife?" is simply way better
than anything I've got to work with.

What's the big freaking deal (aka "so what's the difference") if we
haven't moon walked?
"It was a fun thing to do, and the money was available, so there we
were. It wasn't a big deal."
And to think, after all of that, you folks still haven't any
hard-science to show for it all.

Doesn't our government generally lie their butts off most of the time
(especially when things are going rather badly)? Apparently (with your
expertise help) they do a damn nice job of it.
"I don't know. You don't know. I doubt it. You don't doubt it. Our
government is just a bunch of us." In other words; our government is
made up of liars.

Haven't you lied on behalf of protecting your Third Reich and their
cult of Skull and Bones?
Oops! My lose cannon shot hit's your dumbfounded private parts. Sorry
about that.

Wasn't our perpetrated cold-war nothing but liars upon liars
fornacating with one another as per having been telling us lies upon
lies from day one?
Dumb****, you have demonstrated that you can't learn the stuff
you're actually obsessing over, so what the **** makes you think
newsgroup posters are going to try to teach you history?

I guess that means that you'd agree that such a cold-war was in fact
perpetrated.

Doesn't every red, white and blue blooded American lie and/or having
benefitted from others having lied from day one?
"Huh?"
Isn't other than being a native representing yet another all American a
lie?
"Huh?"
Obviously those were trick questions. Sorry about that.

Just because you've relocated yourself to another land that you've
summarily taken from the rightful owners doesn't make you or any of
your kin folk actual Americans, just as relocating to France doesn't
make you French, and so forth. The taking of North America was not a
natural progression of human expansion/migration. Some of us got
lucky, whereas natives got either quite dead, extremely sick and
prematurely died off, or we just ran them off. Of those natives which
stuck around we continually lied to. So, what's new?
"Holy ****! A digression! Damn, how fun! I don't give a **** about
the primitives,"
I've got nothing to top that.

Obviously you've still got no such fly-by-rocket lander (not even so
much as a prototype), and I'll have to bet China is getting closer to
seeing their prototype lander actually perform. So, why don't you
prove me wrong?
"The Andorrans are in the final stages of taking control of China. Go
ahead, prove me wrong."
I can't. But what has any of that to do with our having or not having
a fly-by-rocket lander?
-
Brad Guth