Old April 17th 06, 06:25 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Default When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
That's actually not half bad.

Would you like to contribute a few more of those for my book?

Whatever you do, DO NOT mention my name in your book.

It doesn't matter much, of course, because you could never find a
publisher who would touch your incoherent silliness, but someone
could find a copy of your manuscript in a dumpster behind one of
the publishers you send it to. The one in trillions chance of it
being seen in public is too much.