Old August 8th 03, 05:59 PM
dr.gonzo

Default Linux is doomed as SCO drops the bomb.

Nomen wrote:

Linux is a good system for a hobbyist but is just to unstable and
cryptic for common users.
Any company making a large investment in Linux right now is foolish
because if SCO turns out to prevail, they are going to be paying large
royalties to them.
Linux is made for geeks and weirdo's as a replacement for females.

Nomen

»too unstable«? I won't comment on this.
»crypric«? I have twelve years experience in Micros~1's products and three
years in GNU/Linux. But even now I find G/L *much* easier to administer and
use because it is *much* more logical, whereas in Windows you always have
exceptions, workarounds, exceptions.
just my usual 2¢.

--
Life is too short to reboot.