Old March 29th 07, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_1_]

Default Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner over southern Pacific

On Mar 29, 7:44 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 29/3/07 18:38, in roups.com, "Warhol"

wrote:
I already Told ye... The Big Blow is cometH from above... man shall
better prepare the Dark day's that are cometh over humanity...

I have fought... and now I must admit I give up... I am tired and man
is really not worth. so why must I destroy my own life... No for me it
stop in a few day's... I dont want send my life anymore before
computer screen where only vermin is trolling... I tried to share...
but I found no one to share with me...

A thank you to the Idiots here...

Yes. Thank you to the idiots!

I give you three days before you're back with more racist crap.

--

Dear Cafard I am not gone yet... News is dripping about civil war in
Congo.. and there was also problem, when I went to ask for a visa

**** there aren't to much jungles where man can seek refuge any
more... and in the desert they hold rally's...