Old June 27th 14, 06:35 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Test for anti gravity

On 27/06/2014 1:20 AM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
Dwarf planet could illuminate the dark sector:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...he-dark-sector

Now that would change a few things,
no inflation, no darth ? matter
:-)

I like this :-)

I like the theory too, it proposes that gravity is amplified or negated
with quantum vacuum energy, which is a path that I've been thinking
along for a few years now too.

However, I'm not so sure I like his idea of positive and negative
gravitational charges. I personally think the quantum vacuum is
involved, but not through opposing charges, just through geometry. In
other words, at small distances (relatively small, let's say at the size
of galactic superclusters or less) the gravitational force is amplified
by the quantum vacuum (giving the effect of Dark Matter), whereas at
bigger sizes, it is opposed by the quantum vacuum (giving the effect of
Dark Energy). The force switches from attraction to repulsion, simply
based on the curvature of space. At small distances, space is negatively
curved (curves inwards), whereas at large distances, space is positively
curved (curves outwards). Whichever direction space curves, the quantum
vacuum energy amplifies that behavior.

Yousuf Khan