Old January 26th 04, 04:51 AM
Jorge R. Frank

Default 100th Day Traditional Celebrations

Andrew Gray wrote in
:

In article , JimO wrote:
NASA said the current crew marks 100 days on ISS on Monday and will
perform traditional celebrations. What are they?

There's a bottle of medicinal vodka concealed in the Progress? ;-)

FWIW, the hundred-day mark has been mentioned before in status
reports, but there doesn't seem to have been any comments on a
celebration. Still nice to know there are little traditions kicking
in...

When Expedition 7 hit 100, Ed Lu sponsored a party on the ground to
celebrate, complete with lifesize cardboard cutouts of the crew and a real-
time cell phone linkup. I don't know what previous expeditions have done.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.