Old December 21st 12, 05:52 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.electromag,sci.math,sci.philosophy.meta
Salmon Egg

Default God Proven to Exist According to Mainstream Physics

In article ,
Virgil wrote:

In article ,
James Redford wrote:

God has been proven to exist based upon the most reserved view of the
known laws of physics.

Are yu sute that you have not just proved physics wrong?

Of course god exists. Redford just does not realize that our universe is
just god's hobby creation to find out how his simple physical laws will
work out in the long run. He was bored and we are his aquarium.

--

Sam

Liberals are for Darwinism but totally against any selection.