Old October 24th 12, 08:59 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Martin Brown

Default Online tutor?

On 23/10/2012 12:48, Lunar wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and want to learn more about our solar system and
beyond. I'm eight years old and feel too advanced for what my school are
teaching me (poems about the order of the planets in our solar system!)
I want to learn more.

I know the basics but I'm struggling to understand the more advanced
books and documentaries. Is there anyone who can help me understand
beyond the basics?

One afterthought.

You should write or email to the UK magazine "Astronomy Now" suggesting
that they have a junior page or column that explains the basics.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown