Old June 10th 12, 01:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Our galaxy heading for collision with Andromeda Galaxy

On Jun 8, 8:53*pm, signifiespost wrote:
NASA states that nothing will happen to our Solar system. *This is
absurd. *The collision will commence after 2 billion years. *By that
time, Sun would have turned into a red dwarf star gobbling up all his
planets.

Even otherwise, *solar system would perish in countless supernova
explosions that follow the galaxy collision.

Check out:http://signifies.net/our-galaxy-heading-for-an-end/

Sirius at 64 times brighter:
Long before our galaxy gets nailed by Andromeda and we're getting
ripped to shreds by black holes that start getting tossed about, at
least our nighttime in a bluish-white plus UV starshine should become
rather nicely illuminated, and better yet on every 50 year
contribution of UV, X-rays and even gamma from Sirius(B) might
actually contribute more gamma and X-rays than our moon.

The most rich and powerful Oligarch Rothschilds (upper .0001% caste)
as having never once complained about any GW or AGW issues, much less
having been concerned about the availability or artificially inflated
cost of energy, food, fresh water and health services, means that
everything is exactly as artificially inflated and getting extra
depleted as it should be.

Don’t bother looking for any of those new or even lethal kinds of
rogue/nomad asteroids, or even substantial planetoids headed our way,
because we’re still not prepared to do anything except cringe and prey
and/or sweat bullets, as we can only hope to hell that they somehow
manage to keep missing us.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47635708.../#.T8o2cNnvl7s

Lots of talk and studies that’ll do nothing to prevent or divert the
next encounter of the lethal asteroid kind of lithobraking trauma.
Many of these new arrivals will not even be detected in time to notify
those nearest its terrestrial impact zone, or from the radial
downrange trauma of strong tidal forces that’ll follow as something
dark, cold and scary of sufficient mass passes nearby.
http://news.discovery.com/space/top-...eflection.html
“If none of the nine aforementioned asteroid deflection methods pan
out, there may not be much else to do if a near-Earth asteroid's
course can't be altered with decades or even centuries of advance
warning. So we may need to fall back on panicking.”

With the Sirius Oort cloud directly upon us and closing in at 7.5 km/
sec; our recess time is about up.

The Sirius Oort cloud should contain at least a thousand fold more
asteroids and planetoids with considerably greater average mass than
our Oort cloud of debris has to offer, and for the most part we’re
still not prepared (physically nor mentally other than being really
good at denial). As Sirius zooms past our solar system within a light
year, is when it’ll get downright nasty for us, even though having
that second sun may have some interesting illumination benefits with
such a star being near 64 fold brighter than it currently is, whereas
at least by then we’ll have become somewhat better able to identify
those new asteroids and planetoids coming our way, and quite possibly
prepared enough to either defend our planet or taking appropriate
cover within our robust moon shouldn’t be unlikely.

Even the planet Venus with its extremely thick and dense atmosphere
could provide a better failsafe outcome than Earth, not to mention a
little better shielded by the sun itself.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus