Old September 22nd 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Danny Dot[_1_]

Default (Poll) Space Tourism

Danny Dot wrote:

wrote in message ...
When it becomes available and reasonably priced do you plan on
becoming a Space Tourist?

That Virgin Galactic crap? Where you don't even get into orbit? Where
you
are only weightless for five minutes? I'd pay $50 for that if it were at
theme park... where it belongs.

I would go if I was ultra rich. Remember there are many in this world that
the fee to them would be like a bus ride to the rest of us. You can't take
it with you, so you might as well spend it if you have it.

Danny Dot