Old November 2nd 10, 12:13 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_33_]

Default TWIN PARADOX OR TWIN ABSURDITY?

"Paul B. Andersen" wrote in message
| On 01.11.2010 18:34, Androcles wrote:
|
| http://home.c2i.net/pb_andersen/twins.html
|
| Please apply this "definition" to your twin paradox demonstration as you
| have clocks A and B so ably modelled:
|
| "we establish by definition that the ``time'' required by light to
travel
| from A to B equals the ``time'' it requires to travel from B to A."
| "In accordance with definition the two clocks synchronize if tB-tA =
| t'A-tB "
|
| Why does it paradoxically take 4 years for light to travel 10
light-years
| when v = 0?
|
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Tusselbodger.JPG
| (Clock B as observed by A = 10.72 years B time at clock A time of 14.75
| years)
|
| When B is stationary in frame A at 10LY, B's clock is showing
| 10.72 years. A's clock is simultaneously showing 14.75 years.
| ('Simultaneously' according to the definition you quoted above.)
|
| It would however take another 10 years for this information to reach A.

According to andersen/twins.html, Clock B as OBSERVED by A = 10.72 years.
OBVIOUSLY this is an error, as I have told you a LOT of times.
Please explain whether you meant "observed by god" or simply forgot about
Doppler shift.
Hilarious, yes?

| Since the speed of information is zero in Androcles mind,
| it will never reach you, though.
| (Which I am sure you yet again will demonstrate.)

False information isn't taken in. You meant OBSERVED by YOUR
god, not "observed by A". Correct your "program".
Hilarious, yes?

| Difference is 4 years, Tusseladd is using FTL light.
| "the velocity of light in our theory plays the part, physically, of an
| infinitely great velocity." -- Einstein
| Hilarious, yes?
|
| Distant galaxies racing away from us are as they were at the time of the
Big

--
Peer reviewed publication.

http://ivanik3.narod.ru/TimeLifeMezon/301-305Nature.pdf

Bailey, Borer et. al:
tau = tau0 / [(1-v^2/c^2)^{1/2}] = gamma.tau0
Einstein: tau = t * [(1-v^2/c^2)^{1/2}] =
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img61.gif

Tusseladd: tau = (t+xv/c^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
Einstein: tau = (t-xv/c^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)

Somebody doesn't know multiplication from division.
Somebody else doesn't know subtraction from addition.
Somebody is cooking the books to get the result they want.
Somebody is LYING.
While no theory can be proven, it can be disproven by example.
Bailey, Borer et. al. have DISPROVEN relativity.

So much for peer-review.
That this phenomenon really happens in the real world is proven by
the peers of an idiot.

| Androcles, the trivial tusseladd-beater.
|
| Quite.
| You swing a lot, but never hits. :-)

The thicker the skull the denser the 2x4 needed to crack it.
I don't have a depleted uranium brickbat.

Your programming skills are similar to Wilson's, notably when the above
parameters are run from B's view and FTL motion of the Earth is observed
by god, in violation of Einstein's first postulate, wherein it states "The
observable phenomenon here depends only on the relative motion".

"That is, we can reverse the directions of the frames
which is the same as interchanging the frames,
which - as I have told you a LOT of times,
OBVIOUSLY will lead to the transform:
t = (tau-xi*v/c^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
x = (xi - v*tau)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
or:
tau = (t+xv/c^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
xi = (x + vt)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)" -- Bigot Andersen, Tusseladd

It's so OBVIOUS it is painful, and it's only taken you 10 years to
call it "trivial".
Hilarious, yes?

Androcles, the tusseladd-beater.