Old October 14th 20, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
tesla sTinker[_3_]

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

On 10/8/2020 6:05 PM, Sjouke Burry scribbled:
On 09.10.20 2:25, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/8/20 8:14 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 09.10.20 2:07, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/7/20 10:15 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
cut

to forgive your sin today. Right now. Ask Him to make you part of His
eternal Kingdom of life and love, both hear on Earth and in Heaven.

A nutcase like you will end up in hell(provided hell exists)

The bible tells interresting things about Phariseers,,,,,,,

Sjouke, I tried to send a reply to your email, but it bounced. So I'll
ask he

Why do you think I will wind up in Hell?
What does Matthew 28:18-20 say for Christians to do?

Do we know about DNA today?
Did we only know seeds a century ago? Even the Bible talks about seeds,
and not about DNA. Claims are made like "Even the hairs of your head
are numbered." Great details, but no DNA. Is DNA a lie?

Why wouldn't we learn more about our solar system as we explore and
study and ask questions about what we find out there? Why wouldn't God
continue the same path He's had us on for ages, with a prophesy coming
true from Daniel that "knowledge would increase" in the end-most times?
Has knowledge increased? Are people going "to and fro"?

The Solar System Assembly Line is a theory I have. It will either prove
out or not at some future point, but as of today and for me posting
about these things, why do you conclude me a nutcase?

Is it because I actually believe in Jesus? Because I see patterns in
things which collate Biblical teaching to what our real-world scientific
and space exploration knowledge shows us? That I put stock and faith in
the things of God as recorded in the Bible?

Why do you conclude "nutcase"? I am asking you seriously.

Terrorizing netnews with of topic religious claptrap
Not caring what you destroy in the process, even if you have to
drag the temple down around your ears. Have a nice time in hell.
plonk.

his theory is as bogus as Galieo's. neither can be proven, yet they
teach you and your children in school as well as they did to me also,
that lies are the truth. No matter what they do, it does not make it
true. Even if its in school books that it is.