Old April 9th 09, 01:56 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history
Androcles[_8_]

Default Shuttle launch tonight at 7:43:44 EDT

"The Big DP" wrote in message

"Androcles" wrote in message

Garbage that I don't care to put up with any more....

*Plonk* you big jerk

Someone's upset...

You are in the wrong newsgroup. I write about science and mathematics;
if you wish to write about me then try any of alt.social.interaction,
sci.diplomacy, junk.religion, alt.flame, alt.local.village.idiot, a
finishing school for debutantes who are coming out, "People" magazine
or other group that doesn't subscribe to math or science, although
why you would want to is a mystery only you can answer.
If you wish to say that I am wrong on some point of math or science
then point it out and we'll discuss it, but if you merely wish to say
I am wrong according to your pathetic philosophy of everybody has to
agree with you and be polite, regardless of logic, then again you are
in the wrong group.
I am not that interesting, but there is no accounting for taste.
It is after all your choice. You are certainly of zero interest to me,
****in' opinionated prima donnas like you never are.
Perhaps you just like bitching about off-topic subjects and ignoring
the newsgroup charter, you rude, hypocritical *******. I suggest you
look to your own hypocrisy and **** off, taking your spam with you.