Old June 28th 07, 03:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default EADS going for sub orbital tourist flights

Eric Chomko wrote:

:On Jun 26, 10:25 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On Jun 26, 6:08 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
: : :On Jun 21, 11:35 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : Alex Terrell wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :That said, "Lockmart" is equally controlled by the US Pentagon.
: : : :
: : :
: : : I rather think it's the other way around, based on observation. The
: : : United States Air Force, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed-Martin
: : : Corporation...
: : :
: : :
: : oes that mean Kellogg Brown and Root own the Marines? How about the
: : :Oil companies? Do they own the Navy?
: : :
: :
: : Poor gibbering Eric. Leave it to him to not get a joke (and then try
: : to extend it and screw it up).
: :
: :Joke? You actually made some sense for a change! I screwed nothing
: :up.
: :
:
: I rest my case.
:
:You have no case.
:

snicker

:
:
: :
: :That time you spent in the Navy, was your head up your butt the whole
: :time?
: :
:
: It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking
: too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? Does your
: train of thought have a caboose? Have you ever noticed that whenever
: you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Abba Eban so
: aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."
:
:Was the above suppose to be funny?
:

No.

:
:
: You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull,
: that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Genius
: does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what
: you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such
: a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the
: Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat from all that
: cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle
: is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if your face wasn't the
: strongest form of natural contraception available. Who am I kidding?
: You would.
:
:
:You're so ugly you mama tied a bone around your neck so the dog would
lay with you.
:

How pathetic, Eric, you shanky-assed, chicken-fondling, jock
strap-sniffing, cum-sucking, hemorrhoid-nibbling, butt-faced
cockweasel.

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as
watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I bet you thought it
was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before
they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if
you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your
weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you
didn't have a face that makes people ask: "Damn, is it Halloween
already?" No, come to think of it, you would.

:
:
: Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose
: of your medication.
:
:
:Nope, I'm here for the long haul. Yoru stuck with me. Like it or
:leave...
:

Then please start using the prescribed dosage of your medication,
since we are now in agreement that you are on it.

:
:
: --
: "Ordinarily he is insane. But he has lucid moments when he is
: only stupid."
: -- Heinrich Heine
:

--
"I thought men like that shot themselves."
-- King George V