Old November 15th 05, 08:57 PM
oriel36

Default Relativity question

To Brian

You are the freak who believes in convection cells as a mechanism for
crustal motion.

Go study fluid dynamics and observe that rotating fluid/gas celestial
objects display both differential rotation and an Equatorial bulge.

As the only person alive to recognise that the Earth's deviation from a
perfect sphere constitutes a geological feature I have no problem
working out exactly what Newton only guessed at.The uni-directional
differential rotation bands running in great rivers in the
fluid-plastic mantle generate the Bulge,supply the evolution of new
crust and partialy influence terrestial surface features.

It would be nice if the geologists started to recognise the largest
terrestial feature of all - the shape of the planet.

As for you,stick with your midget minded convection cells and your
stationary Earth ,if any person wants to observe what differential
rotation bands look like they can take it from the Sun -

http://www.astronomynotes.com/starsun/sun-rotation.gif

Differential rotation bands in the fluid-plastic mantle cause the Earth
to deviate from a perfect sphere because to imagine otherwise is to
make the Earth and exception.I could not give a damn if you understood
the principle or not,as far as I can see you intellectual midgets do
not know what to do when encountering common sense
descriptions,astronomical,terrestial and bottom line.