Old June 25th 03, 07:08 PM
Aladar

Default Help with Stellar Evolution

(Greg Hennessy) wrote in message ...
In article ,
Aladar wrote:
Where is the *math* that shows this?

And does the formula then predict a better agreement for an object in
low earth orbit?

It must, because it is the correct theoretical formula.

We have no idea if it is the correct theoretical formula or not unless
you SHOW THE MATH and prove it is correct.

The correct theoretical values should be examined against the
observations; and I claim that the GPS observation in the right
direction and in the right magnitude have shown the difference!

If you claim this, then show the math. And make sure you include data
from both Low Earth Orbit, and from a GPS orbit.

You are so eager to ask from me the math for everything, corrected,
when you were not even noticed for 87 years that the solution is in
error?! No, you were eager to base on it the hole black hole and big
bang hoax complex...

So: the correct theoretical prediction of Shapiro effect: the light
propagation speed changes as c'=c(1-fi) where fi=G/c^2*M/r (G
gravitational constant, c light propagation speed, M mass of the Sun,
r distance from the center of the Sun).
And: the correct theoretical prediction for the time dilation
t'=t*(1-fi)^(-1/3)
And: the correct theoretical prediction of length contraction
l'=l*(1-fi)^(2/3)

[Again: l'/t'=c' if l/t=c] Also: the gravitational redshift
turns out to be z=fi! Showing a similarity to Doppler effect,
hence the generated in the gravitational field frequencies
correspond to the local speed of light, shifted as it would
have a relative velocity from the basic motion!

The correct theoretical values should be examined against the
observations; and I claim that the GPS observation in the right
direction and in the right magnitude have shown the difference! With
the Shapiro theoretical values I suspect that they were already using
about the same corrections of light speed, but could not find the
exact formulations... Still looking...

Cheers!
Aladar
http://stolmarphysics.com