Old September 19th 03, 03:26 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Detecting Gravity Waves ???

The best way I can see how gravity waves can be detected(because they
are so weak) is by the use of light waves. We know gravity can change
the wave length of photons. I have no idea how this could be done. I do
know gravity waves,and light waves have much in common. I do know
they both meet face to face when both are in one of their strong states.
It takes fire to create fire. There could be great sameness between a
photon and a graviton. The photon is the magnetic field,and the
graviton is the gravity field. Both have no mass. Both can go to
infinity at "C". The photon shows us how gravitons shaped the universe.
Bert