Old November 13th 18, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Oorts Cloud of Rocks and Ice

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 10:11:27 PM UTC-8, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 9/11/2018 11:44 AM:
Put that together to make a planet and you would have another
Earth.I can see it all taking place 285 million years from now.Bert

Why 285 million years? Is that how long it will take everybody to forget
the garbage you spread, Herbert??
D-60 I spread only good stuff and its over your low wit head. 285 million years Treb told me is just right for Earth men to create Earth type planets. In reality itsmuch better to build a planet than find one that fits life.Get the picture Bert
--
Daniel