Old October 11th 17, 02:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Magnetohydrodynamic Space Drive

Gravity doesn't work like that.

Are you saying an asteroid has no gravity? My anomaly is
stated using an allowed two body system. If the asteroid
was just overhead would its gravity pull cause a net change
in total pull?

In my thinking why would we be restricted to overhead
vector two body system?

Newton's gravity is a spherical geometry theory. How
would you calculate a disk asteroid gravity map?

Remember mass does not attenuate another mass's gravity
field, you can literally use a set of small spheres
filling the sphere of Earth to estimate Earths gravity
pull. The same goes for a disk asteroid.