Old May 1st 07, 03:24 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

Default Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

Bill Snyder wrote:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:59:15 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

Oops, damn sorry about all that. I'd forgot them pesky UFO ETs have
full Internet/Usenet access (I wouldn't even be the least bit
surprised if most of those were Jewish ETs behind the wheel of those
UFOs), but then of those regular old Venusians as likely their
servitude minions might not be so lucky, especially if being Muslim or
Amish.

Please post a list of all the UFO ETs that have full access to usenet,
Brad.

He should have no difficulty starting it off, anyway -- surely you
don't imagine that someone who regularly rants about Jewish Nazis is
from *this* planet.

I had not considered this highly likely scenario, and it might explain
why he knows so much about salt in diverse corners of the solar system.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist