Old October 4th 05, 10:45 PM
Darren J Longhorn

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 01:31:10 -0500, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

...Speaking of Saturn restorations, has anyone heard anything on the
progress of the JSC one? The e-mail address I had for the guy in
charge no longer works(*), and the last time I was at JSC a few weeks
ago, *nobody* had a clue and were curious themselves.

(*) Not that it matters. The guy was a total jerk, and after the first
curt reply to my query on status - "well make an announcement when
we're ready." - he refused to respond to *any* queries.

Was it a guy called Steve Gerber? He emailed the scaleroc yahoo group
recently saying he was involved in the restorations of both the JSC
and Huntsville Saturns.