Old December 25th 04, 10:54 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , David Majors
writes

From Hugh Walter's "First On The Moon"

"Chris" the British Astronaut
"Morrison Kant" American Astronaut
"Serge Smyslov"

I hate to knock Hugh Walters, because he's British :-) but the whole
series has aged terribly.

"First on the Moon" was also titled "Operation Columbus", and I see that
according to http://www.flyingturkeys.com/gsg/gsgwaltershugh.html
"they send British astronaut (the cover of the U. S. paperback edition
calls him "the American") Chris Godfrey to the moon, alone." Hah!

The weakest part of the whole series is that Godfrey then leads
expeditions to all the other planets in the solar system!
--
What have they got to hide? Release the ESA Beagle 2 report.