Old September 17th 17, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Shock Wave That Hit Russia in 2013 WOW

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:20:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
A 10,000 ton rock came into the Earth at 25,000 mph. It exploded and the shock wave injured over 1500 people. That is the most scary hit in my life time.It proves no place is safe from outer space. Without our heavy atmosphere only microbes could be. Mars proves this reality.TreBert

NASA made meteors in orbit and crashing to Earth at ten times the speed of sound is our latest weapon.Its green.6 of them would do great damage to a large city.Lookout Kim.TreBert