Old May 9th 21, 02:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default B1051 flies, and is recovered, for the 10th time

B1051 flew, and was recovered, for the 10th time in the early morning
hours. It lofted a new batch of Starlink satellites for SpaceX. SpaceX
has stated that they will keep flying boosters as life leaders on
Starlink missions. This allows the life leaders to fly without any
concerns from outside customers.

It seems like it wasn't long ago that some people were doubting that a
first stage could be flown and recovered 10 times. Yet here we are in
2021 and SpaceX is routinely flying recovered boosters.

Jeff