Old April 21st 21, 04:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default NASA Mars helicopter makes history as first vehicle to fly on another planet

In article ,
says...

What I am more curious about is what would a real plane equivalent to
say the Dash-8 be like on Mars. Wingspan, (and thus structures) and
engines/propellors or ducted fans. (assuming electric engine here since
jet or internal combustion would require liquid O2 as well as fuel).

Aircraft on Mars would be extremely difficult, but possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_aircraft

Jeff