Old March 11th 21, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Why do planets rotate?

On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 4:57:44 AM UTC-8, Peter wrote:
palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 2:26:20 PM UTC-8, Peter wrote:
Why do planets rotate?

Why not just ask Google?

There's more than one way to get information from the internet, Googling
is surely one of them and newsgroups are another. Why he who enquires
in a newsgroup is thought to be wrong, I know not.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the...planets-rotate

Thank you.

I can assure you that there vast hoards of folks on these newsgroups who simply make it up as they go along, without ever offering even a modicum of evidence in support of their views. This happens all the time!

In general, you would be far ahead of the game by using a search engine rather than asking here for answers to your questions.