Old March 6th 19, 12:10 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Canada Joins Lunar Gateway

Chris L Peterson:
In the end, it probably comes down to our sense of fairness, and our
sense of common identity.

I have not traditionally been a pessimist, but I am coming to believe
that our sense of fairness and our sense of common identity have been
shattered.

When disparities grow too large, we end up
with class struggles and a society with subcultures where there is no
common identity.

Likewise, I fear that we have already reached that situation. I think
that if the U.S.A. is not a failed state it is on its way to becoming
one. Roughly half the country loathes the beliefs of the other half and
it seems the two halves share little or no social common ground, no
compatible hopes for the country's future. I can't see how the social
and political aims of the two halves can be reconciled.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm