Old January 27th 09, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

Default Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
Sounds good to me, Mark! lmfjao!

It's REALITY! Something you know NOTHING ABOUT!

If reality ends at the grave, reality sucks, just like you.

I am here to BASH STUPIDITY! Something YOU have in ABUNDANCE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As Ed Conrad would say: TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND COAL!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:23:07 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

Can't think of anything intelligent to say, Saul, so you have
to bash what others say to make you look better to yourself?

Well, get used to it, you only look good to yourself.

And you win?

You win what, precisely?

An atheist has nothing to look forward to but the grave.

How is that for winning?

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
. ..
Jupiter isn't anywhere near being a brown dwarf, Mark! lmfjao!

See what I mean about your STUPID EDUCATION?

It's made you incapable of even understanding what we do know about
the stars.

Saul Levy

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:57:38 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

Fortunately, Jupiter as a minimal brown dwarf, can manage to hold onto
its hydrogen and helium, and also holds onto most of anything else
that dares to get anywhere near its tidal radius.

There may be a sufficient solidified core with a 1000 km tall mountain
of ice upon that solid core (not necessarily h2o ice), around which
the perpetual storm exist. It's highly unlikely ETs (regardless of
their superior intelligence) are contributing to this atmospheric
pattern.

**Maybe some aliens blend in with their homeworld, as druids do on this
one.