Old May 31st 19, 08:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 11:28:13 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
I'm not the person confused here. That is not an official NASA video
since is was posted by a blogger. If you think otherwise, show me the
video on the official NASA YouTube channel. If you claim that it is
"reposted", then find the original post.

There is zero proof that the Apollo mission was faked. Every single
argument you have against this claim can be refuted. Every. Single.
One.

The world is full of conspiracy cranks and you are just another one of
them...

You still get confused by "POSTED" and RE-POSTED"
REPOSTING a NASA video that shows evidence that Apollo only happened in a
movie studio.

Here is the link again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

Are you seriously trying to say that the video did NOT originate from NASA.
Only because it is now being reposted on another site, after NASA realized
that it made them look like the lying crooks they are, and deleted it. ?

WOW !!!
The brainwashing runs deep in you.
I can not even get mad at you, as all I feel for you is pity.

And I'm sure anyone else now seeing your arguments are becoming brand new "
conspiracy cranks ".
As our numbers continue to grow, as the light of logic and truth shines on
the brainwashing, and it shrivels

Do you really think that NASA is that stupid? Of course you do. After all, you think that the Apollo Mission was faked and that thousands and thousands of people were fooled into thinking that they personally saw 2 airliners fly into the twin towers. What other conspiracies do you hold to be true? I'll bet it is a long list.

And you claim that I am brainwashed! You are one very advanced crackpot, indeed! Perhaps you did a lot of drugs as a kid, or are still enjoying a bong daily. Whatever, your brain is obviously scarred.

Your feeble arguments are clearly not based in logic, let alone facts. Every single so-called fact that you can present regarding Apollo can be refuted. Go ahead, make a list of your so-called facts and I can refute each one. The evidence is simply overwhelming that you are wrong.

You don't have the common sense that your god gave a turnip.