Old October 25th 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default kill all the stupid people?

"Martha Adams" wrote:

:"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
.. .
: jordy wrote:
:
: :On Oct 27, 3:35 pm, Bacon wrote:
: :
: : The reality is, his intentions and
: : devotion to this country are not in question,
: :
: : they're not in question by Bush, but they are by many other
: eople...
: :
:
: Only the questionable ones...
:
: You see, it's only the 'questionable' people who want to keep equating
: 'disagreement' with 'evil stupid traitor'.
:
:
: --
: "You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
: your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."
: -- Mark Twain
:
:Good words from Mark Twain, if in another century. Now,
:I wonder ...where might that fit today? ??
:
:My problem with the concept "Kill all the stupid people,"
:

Nobody said that. I think you're done.

territory."
--G. Behn