Old October 25th 03, 10:13 PM
Derek Lyons

Default STATUS: sci.space.moderated

(Martha H Adams) wrote:
well, emitted messages that led the brighter people to remove
themselves to more productive works.

Funny part is... None, or at best very few, of the brighter people
have actually left the other groups. Even our esteemed moderators
post more elsewhere than here.

I think a moderator here leads to material from more knowledgeable
people from (hopefully) deep within the field of space exploration,
travel, and settlement.

Such a thought is not supported by any evidence.

Which is what I'm lurking for here; and only rarely speaking up.

Which is interesting, because you frequently speak up in the other
groups. How can you compare the almost non-existent traffic here to
the much larger (and more valuable) traffic elsewhere? It's quite
amusing the number of people willing to boldy announce that they
prefer to hang out in a group with no traffic.

D.
--
The STS-107 Columbia Loss FAQ can be found
at the following URLs:

Text-Only Version:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/columbia_loss_faq.html

Enhanced HTML Version:

Corrections, comments, and additions should be
e-mailed to , as well as posted to
sci.space.history and sci.space.shuttle for
discussion.