Old October 25th 03, 04:12 AM
Martha H Adams

Default STATUS: sci.space.moderated

I favor the presence of a moderator here because I believe one is
needed here. I think that in following various space groups, I've
seen the quality of the traffic seriously lowered as some noisy but
empty kind of person emitted a large ..., well, emitted messages that
led the brighter people to remove themselves to more productive
works. I think a moderator here leads to material from more
knowledgeable people from (hopefully) deep within the field of space
exploration, travel, and settlement. Which is what I'm lurking for
here; and only rarely speaking up.

Cheers -- Martha Adams