Old August 27th 14, 11:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default moderator? (GG+)

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:34:28 PM UTC-7, RichA wrote:
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:11:46 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

Thanks, as I kinda already had that impression, although a few of our resident Jews (pretend Atheists and resident FUD-masters) seem to think whatever they can't moderate they can hijack and/or trash.

Since most of the censorship today comes from the left and over 80% of Jewish people identify themselves as liberal or Democrat, you could make the case they are part of wanting to control things, but it's much more widespread than just one religious group or race. It is a plague of "progressives" who attempt to control, ban, censor and even change the language to suit their agenda.

Indeed, faith-based types are each trying to dominate Earth. However, some groups have proven their tenacity and expertise better than most.

BTW, left/right has nothing to do with this.

HA! Go to a university and SEE if the left has nothing to do with censorship.

Lefts and Rights get to do what their owners allow them to do.

Both sides use obfuscation, denials and a great deal of compartmentalized methods of getting the results they want.