Old August 25th 14, 08:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

Default moderator? (GG+)

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 12:49:53 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:54:00 PM UTC-7, Bill wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:38:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

What's with this new feature?

Are the originating authors being allowed to moderate their topics?

Must be a feature localized to google's interface. SAA is a usenet

group, and it's definitely NOT a google group.

--

Email address is a Spam trap.

Thanks, as I kinda already had that impression, although a few of our resident Jews (pretend Atheists and resident FUD-masters) seem to think whatever they can't moderate they can hijack and/or trash.

Since most of the censorship today comes from the left and over 80% of Jewish people identify themselves as liberal or Democrat, you could make the case they are part of wanting to control things, but it's much more widespread than just one religious group or race. It is a plague of "progressives" who attempt to control, ban, censor and even change the language to suit their agenda.