Old July 4th 12, 03:20 AM posted to sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,rec.arts.poems,sci.astro
David Dalton

Default physics clues in wordplay form?

During my June, 1993 waning crescent high I juggled the
following wordplay poe-m on the keyboard. It is supposed
to contain numerous physics clues including on dark matter.
Follow up if it inspires you to anything.

OUIow, the uni-verse, L.whee DRUInk-rD
aura FU-syZY, G_ee, circle-T P/ToeMa-knEE
dense eNFanTime 'round T'Wean dark, from light
Dis lex 'ick T-waIsted AC-Scent PR-One to M/LIce
S/B hare, leaf is / all re but-t
fruit loops chopped, sum bits dropped, sLaphter and PneUNs
a par fait danSH Z\'est nu f(1) T fore too
Chi/me dark to light C/Home light to dark _ sea, ole Port 'eh

have & helf, black et tan,
wHEY t' fur the rigged barE, tinders of nut and dew.
onDe leFt le femME noIre BB uRe gidde
all weigh fael sLlabelLs

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)