Old January 21st 04, 03:04 PM
J.S.

Default Eropean Perception of Mars Missions.

Well, as an European myself, my perception of the U.S. Mars exploration
effort, a perception shared by most fellow Europeans, I'm sure, is one of
admiration. Due to the U.S. effort, and since the Mariner IV flyby, almost
30 years ago, our knowledge of Mars has progressed a great deal. And most
people, in Europe and elsewhere, feel thankful for all that...

Rgds

Javier