Old January 23rd 04, 05:05 PM
Beau Webber

Default StereoPanorama: pan+zoom stereo panoramas from Mars: 0.95:now 6 formats.

(Gary W. Swearingen) wrote in message ...
(Beau Webber) writes:

I hope you find it useful - free download, but contributions welcome.

The next time you advertise your software, please state the Operating
System requirements, so the rest of us don't have to waste our time
investigating your site.

Thanks, from a BSD user.

OK, will do so, but very concious of need to say the minimum as well.

Have not compiled for BSD for a while, though all my programming used
to be for the Berkley distribution.

I will see how compatible the Linux version of AplX is - MicroApl
may have a variant that is compatible, but if I have to pay the
full price for it ....

cheers for the feedback,
beau webber