Old January 22nd 04, 02:56 PM
Paul Blay

Default Hubble Economics - modern math?

"The Ruzicka Family" wrote ...
Hey, here's a joke:

President Dean!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

HA!

Ha.
Hmm. That's not funny, on second thought. "Terrifying" is a better
descriptor, now that I think about it...

You're absolutely right! More and more, I'm beginning to think that Dean
would make a bad President. He just doesn't have the temperament for it.
But even being bad at it, he'd be magnitudes better than what's in the White
House now. At least he'd have SOME intelligence. Then again, Mickey Mouse
would even be better.

Honestly though, I really don't think there's a need to go off on a huge
flamewar here over Bush or the Democrats. You like/dislike whomever you
want. Please allow me the same courtesy.

Remind me again, what exactly does the 'moderated' stand for in 'sci.space.moderated' ?