Old October 30th 07, 12:40 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default ..New Space-Race to the Moon..History is (Tragically) Repeating Itself

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:32:57 -0500, in a place far, far away,
"Jonathan" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

"Matt Wiser" wrote in message
"Jonathan" wrote:

(mindless drivel snipped)

Boy, your wacko-meter is pretty high, I'd say. Did you escape out of the

same lunatic
asylum that the Guthball fled? If so, their security has a lot to be

desired. Join the other
conspiro-wackos, 9-11 "truthers", cheerleaders for the enemy, and other

assorted crazies in
my killfile, if you don't mind. PLONK.

So you don't think going back to the moon is
about missile defense....or military objectives?

No one who is familiar with physics, and sane, thinks that.