Old October 4th 10, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_29_]

Default Time. What Is It? Is It A Non-Dimensional Non-QuantifiableFactor? Or Is It Multi-Dimensional, Including The Past And The Future, AsWell As The Present?

On Oct 3, 2:32*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
You SEE all kinds of ****, John.

No one else can see these.

For example: *How big a telescope was it that would show you Pluto?

Saul Levy

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 08:16:54 -0700 (PDT), John

wrote:
There are all kinds of people lurking in this news group, I can
imagine, who don't come out and say anything, but read posts out of
curiosity. When I write up my experiences, I'm writing for them, as
much as for anyone else. The young minds are open to new ideas. The
old minds I'm causing difficulty for. The old minds mostly won't
change, but there are some people, up in age, who leave things like
this open and they don't dismiss it out of hand. They just won't talk
about it in this newsgroup as they don't want to be embarrassed as it
these experiences are unsubstantiatable. *In any case, it is a topic
in the realm of cosmology, and as such, my posts are not out of line
for this newsgroup.

I don't travel down any corridor, or anything like that. I wake up in
a place, which I'm not familiar with at all, and I just pretty much ad
lib the situation from there to some extent. There does seem to be
consistency in what I'm doing, that is, things proceed in a normal,
rational manner, but I'm at a total loss as to who I am, or what my
name is in each experience, as they are different lifetimes and my
given names are different in each. Also, I have just about no
knowledge of anything other than what I bring with me, though there
have been a few exceptions to that. Example, one I wrote about, my
telescope in one of these lifetimes was stolen and smashed up. I was
almost in tears and I blurted out, "You can see to Pluto with that."
So, I that is an example of my having knowledge of something I
previously knew nothing about.

As for them being dreams of past or future lifetimes, I used to think
they were. but something occurred the other day in one of them, that I
can't explain as a dream, as I was trying to shift back and forth,
from where I was in the "dream" to where I was at home. This would
mean that I was moving from one realm to another realm, and my
affinity and the gravitational pull on me for this realm is
overwhelming, so I couldn't leave this realm for a complete
transference of self to the other realm, which is what I was trying to
do.

It is, though, falling on a lot of deaf ears, but I'm not really
concerned with them, regardless of whatever the proportion of them
that make up the number of readers in this newsgroup.

My relating these experiences and putting them out into the public
domain is a public service, in a sense, as it's adding to the
knowledge base of what is within the realm of the possible.

Your experience is very different from what I experience. Though I
consider your experience one hundred percent a valid experience for
discussion in this newsgroup.

I've looked at some of the other news groups that I used to frequent,
and they are mostly dead. This is a viable newsgroup still, and my
posts here, as I said, don't seem out of line.

If nothing else, it will wake up people to the fact that there are
other dimensions in this universe that we should all know about.

John Ayres

You overlook that fact that when I "jump" to these other planets,
while I'm asleep, the planets of that solar system were named the
same, but the relative locations of all the planets are not in the
same orbits. So the planet Pluto in that solar system could quite
easily be viewable. Also, there may be additional planets in that
solar system that I am not aware of.

John Ayres